- -Upon arrival, the kind Guests must immediately present themselves at the Reception desk to register the documents, one for each Guest, according to current legislation and to read the camping rules. The Management reserves the right not to accept guests who do not present regular identification documents. Access to minors is not allowed unless accompanied by an adult person who is legally responsible. At the time of check-in, a bracelet and a personal camping-pass are issued to each guest, allowing access to the campsite and internal services. The bracelet and the camping-pass must always be shown to the camping staff if requested. A camping-pass for the car is also issued with the registration number of the registered car.
- -The cash desk is open from 8.00 to 12.00 and from 15.00 to 19.00.
- - Daily visits are intended with arrival at any time of the day. They must issue an identity document at the Reception and up to a stay of no more than 60 minutes will not be charged any fee, after this time the visitor will have to pay the daily rate of the campsite in addition to any parking fees for the car. The time for visits is from 8.00 to 22.00. During the high season the visits are not allowed or admitted at the discretion of the management, compatibly with the organizational needs of the campsite.
- -The Guest is always obliged to report any of his absence from the Campsite and his return, as well as any of his guests. Failure to comply with this provision will result in the forfeiture of the waiver of the payment for the period of absence and will still be charged the rate of two people both on pitch and in mobile homes based on the corresponding period.
- - For reservation of a pitch € 25.00 reservation fee is required, which will not be deducted at the time of final settlement. The pitches are meant with a minimum crew of 2 people in periods B, C, D, E, F and G and maximum of 5. For booking the Management takes into account the customer's preference, but does not guarantee it and reserves the right to be able to modify this preference based on availability without notice, both pitches and mobile homes. Pitches and mobile homes have only one parking space available. Additional machines will have to pay the daily rate according to the corresponding period and park at the top of the campsite. The car parks are unattended, so please take away everything that matters from the car. In the mobile homes it is necessary to use the sheets, those without it are requested to rent them at the Reception. It is forbidden to smoke in mobile homes.
- -It is forbidden entry to dogs of any size.
- - Motorbikes and quads are allowed only at the discretion of the Management. Motorbikes and quads must be parked in the parking lot in front of the reception, in a designated area.
- -The cars on the roads of the camping must proceed very slowly and transit only if strictly necessary. It is forbidden to move around the campground with motorized vehicles from 11.00 pm to 7.00 am and from 1.00 pm to 3.00 pm. From 23.00 to 7.00 we will have to; also observe the maximum silence and the cars arriving or departing at these hours will be parked in a special parking area at the entrance of the campsite.
- - To respect the tranquility of the neighbors the use of radios, televisions, musical instruments is forbidden during the afternoon and night rest periods.
- -The game of the ball is to be avoided between tents, on the streets and on the beach. - The motorboats can only leave in the area of the beach reserved for them, avoiding all the operations during the afternoon and night rest hours. The trailers of motorboats must all be parked in the special parking located behind the market and at the top of the campsite, any other trailer, (for quads, scooters, smart ... etc) on their pitch paying the daily rate corresponding to the period. For the trailers of motorboats, a deposit of € 50.00 is required upon arrival at the campsite, which will be returned upon exit. Only camping days will be counted.
- -The parents are asked to constantly watch their children so that they do not disturb, do not cause damage, do not incur danger.
- -The campsite has an accurate cleaning service, but trusts in the help of the kind guests to keep it as clean as possible by throwing the waste in well-closed bags in the appropriate containers. We also remind that a good differentiation of waste makes it less difficult to dispose of it. We urge you to use the toilet properly and to leave the premises clean and tidy. The chemical toilets must be emptied only in the appropriate drains located in the various service blocks. For the use of disabled facilities, kind guests are requested to contact the Reception for key collection. Private bathrooms can be booked together with a pitch for the same period. For those who have not booked them you can request them on the camping based on availability upon arrival. Final cleaning is included, daily cleaning must be done by the Guest with own cleaning means. The customer may request periodic cleaning, for which a surcharge will be charged. Car washing is prohibited.
- -The First Aid is active throughout the season and is located in Peschiera. The doctor is present on average and high season on the campsite and his arrival is announced via loudspeaker.
- -It is absolutely forbidden to light fires on the ground and at the beach. The use of charcoal or non-electric wood barbecue is allowed
- -Who would like to use the pool must strictly comply with the regulation of the same. Headphones are not mandatory.
- -The camping management declines all responsibility for inconveniences to people and things, for lost or damaged objects, as well as for theft. In the eventuality that the customers lords find objects lost or forgotten by other guests, we will be grateful to deliver them in direction.
- -When the departure will take place after 12.00 will be calculated an additional overnight, whatever the time of arrival, ie the daily rate for the pitch and for people. Payment for the stay must be made the day before departure. The rate of the second car is applied even if it is parked in the parking lot in front of the office. The booked period must be paid in full, either in case of early departure or late arrival (pitch + adults + children). At the time of payment must be returned all personal camping-pass delivered on arrival including that of the car and all the bracelets.
- - Families arriving, waiting to enter the campsite and stop in our overnight parking, will be required to leave a document to the service personnel and have to pay a fee of € 20.00, using the services of the campsite , such as WC, showers, animation etc.
- -The mobile homes must be returned by 10.00 am on the day of departure, clean and tidy. Otherwise € 30.00 / € 40,00 will be deducted from the deposit for cleaning costs. The booked period must be paid in full, either in case of early departure or late arrival (mobile home + adults + children). The balance of mobile homes is to be made upon arrival at the campsite. One day before departure, all personal camping passes that have been delivered on arrival including the car and all the bracelets must be returned.
- -This regulation must be scrupulously observed by all our Guests. Those who do not observe it will be asked to leave the campsite. It will be enough to follow these rules to make your stay at the campsite easier and definitely more pleasant.
- PITCH RESERVATION
• For a pitch reservation are requested € 25.00 for reservation fee. It will be not returned from the final bill.
• The pitching sites are equipped for a minimum of 2 for the period B, C, D, E, F and G and a maximum of 5 people.
• Rates per day are referred to the Maxicaravan, and are not inclusive of individual sojourn rate, which is due for each person and for the duration of staying at the camping site.
• The rental period (mobile homes) goes from Saturday to Saturday or from Wednesday till Wednesday for min 7 nights in the periods E - F - G - H - I.
In the periods A and M for a minimum of 3 nights, free day of arrival.
Period B, C and L minimum 5 nights.
Periods D and M for a minimum of 4 nights. If the stay is less than 3 nights, a surcharge of € 16.00 per night will be made.
In the event of early departure or late arrival, you will be required to pay the full price of the booked stay (Maxicaravans or pitching sites + people). In addition, the balance for Maxicaravan must be paid on arrival at the campsite.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning the Maxicaravan, especially on the day of departure.
- CONDITIONS FOR RENTING MAXlCARAVANS
Charges for electricity, water, gas and parking for one car are included.
At the time of booking, a deposit of € 300,00 should be sent by bank draft, which will be deducted from the payment due on departure.
On receipt of your deposit we will send you a confirmation of booking which should be shown on arrival.
Reservations may be cancelled up to 30 days before arrival with return of 80% of the deposit.
From 29 days to 21 days refund of 60% of the deposit.
From 20 days to 14 days refund of 40% of the deposit.
Less than 13 days the deposit is to be considered lost (100%). The accommodation is available from 4 pm on the Saturday of your arrival and must be vacated in a clean and tidy condition by 10 am on the Saturday of your departure.
A deposit of € 50.00 is due on arrival and will be returned in full if, after checking by our staff, there are no breakages or damage and the inventory is complete. FOR DEPARTURES BETWEEN 9.00 PM AND 7.00 AM THE DEPOSIT WON'T BE RETURNED.
We hope this gives you a sufficiently description of our accommodations. With our best regards