SAFE MEASURES IN OUR CAMPSITE
We think at your safe and health:
- Enter in camping is not allowed for people with body temperature over 37,5 °C
- The body temperature is measured at the entrance of the campsite
- Please carry your own facial protective mask with you. In our campsite you must wear it indoors and in the toilet
- Please always keep your distance, at least one meter, to people not being part of your group/family
- Disinfectant dispensers for disinfecting your hands have been set up at various locations on the campground
- one defibrillator is at disposal in our campsite
- The nearest hospital is in Peschiera del Garda (about 7 km)
- 2 pharmacy are located in Lazise (2km) and Pacengo (2km)
Showers and public restrooms are open and ready to use. Please wear the mask.
Did you already book one of our private washrooms for exclusive use by you and your family? If not, please contact our booking office for further information.
Swimming pools are at your disposal from 22/05/21 to 26/09/21. Always keep in mind safety distance of one meter! Please follow the instructions of our employees regarding pool access and sun lounger use. You have to bring with you your swim cape to be used in the pools
If you follow all these indications you will spend a happy and safe holiday in our camping.